Ready to make the switch to natural gas?
It's easy! Start Online OR Call us 1.844.449.9244 (Option 3)
As the demand for energy continues to grow, you deserve the energy you can depend on at a cost you can afford. Natural gas is a clean, safe, reliable and affordable energy source. It’s efficient, and the best energy choice for your family and the environment.
- Today, most of our nation’s energy needs are met by fossil fuels, and natural gas is one of the cleanest, producing the fewest emissions. The other choices – alternative and renewable sources – are not readily available and currently meet only six percent of our energy needs.
- Natural gas for heating is an environmentally responsible way to get the comfort and reliability you need.
- From the place where it is extracted from the ground, to appliances used in your home, natural gas achieves 92 percent efficiency.
- Learn more about the environmental benefits of natural gas
- Ensuring the safety of every family we serve is our highest priority.
- We monitor around-the-clock and conduct regular inspections of our pipelines to ensure the safety and security of our infrastructure.
- Natural gas utilities spend $22 billion annually to enhance the safety of natural gas distribution and transportation systems through local modernization programs like our SAVE program.
- Natural gas is delivered through an underground pipeline system that provides a continuous supply, so it’s always there when you need it. No need to worry about running out or the need to refill a tank.
- We have a proven 160-year track record of reliability to our customers.
- We are making meaningful investments in modernizing and improving our gas infrastructure to ensure every customer’s energy needs are met safely and reliably now and well into the future.
- Through its multiple, abundant sources across the region, we are able to competitively purchase gas at lower prices, store it for future use and pass those savings directly on to you, our customer.
- Virginia homeowners can save up to 63 percent on their energy bills by switching to natural gas for heating and water heating when compared to other energy sources.
- Calculate your potential savings today!