Natural Gas Boilers
There are many reasons to install a natural gas boiler to heat your home, including easier maintenance as well as cost and environmental benefits.
Oil Boilers vs. Gas Boilers
- Oil boilers have a complex system of operation, making repairs costly, and also require a storage tank, which has the potential to leak. Gas boilers operate much more simply. There’s no storage tank to fill so there’s no risk of running out fuel.
- Natural gas is a cheaper fuel than oil which runs more efficiently, leading to less costly heating bills.
- Many gas boilers come with a heat condenser, which lowers the temperature of the air escaping from your home and puts it back to good use.
- Gas boilers produce less carbon dioxide than oil and coal.
There are two types of boilers to choose from, both of which are highly-efficient. See which one might be right for you!
- Constant supply of hot water with instant hot water and heating from one unit
- Usually wall mounted, creating storage space in your home
- Generally not recommended for homes with low water pressure
- Independent central heating and hot water
- Allows you to keep your hot water storage tank
Generally recommended for homes with multiple showers