Natural Gas Water Heaters
Natural gas water heaters are available in tank and tankless models. Both have significant advantages over electric and propane water heaters:
- With fewer parts to wear out, natural gas water heaters are generally considered more durable than electric models.
- If the power goes out, most gas water heaters continue to deliver plenty of hot water.
- Tankless water heaters heat water on demand, meaning you’ll almost never run out of hot water.
- They are economical. You aren’t paying to keep a large tank of water continuously heated.
- Multiple size and venting options provide the perfect tankless model for your needs.
Reduced water heating time, energy expenses and greenhouse gas emissions all make tankless water heaters a great choice.